Wednesday, August 27, 2003

feel like i should say something about college...uh all i've got is that i'm just happy that i'm not home anymore. that's it. maybe my lack of responsiveness is cuz i've already had a year of it.

oh, i know. though this may not be anything new, so many white people!!! eek. and they're all the same what else...lake's nice, campus is nice, downtown is nice, room's nice, roommate's nice, too nice almost. she's got no freakin personality...heh i like my peepo come wit a little spice, if ya kna whaam sayin?
hate it when people use the word "nice" like i just did. it says absolutely nothing about what you're alking about. it's such a wussy word.
bought a loft this morning and installed it myself. they were gonna charge me $15 to install it! bought my books, i'm so poor now! won't matter, though cuz this semester's gonna kill me anyway. there's a thought, how shall i die? will i perish under the weight of a pile of books? or will i jump off the top of this building in despair during finals week? will attempting to cram all that information into my tiny brain cause a hemmorrhage? or perhaps i'll go in an indirect way. my parents will annihilate me after they see my grades this semester. oy that's probably most likely...
not much else goin on. bought most of my books, took a lotta pictures of the lake, on my way to that freshman fifteen...actually, screw freshman fifteen, for me it'll be more like freshman fifty.