Tuesday, August 31, 2004

as of this moment, my future, my entire life depends on...a slice of pizza. i'm letting the pizza decide for me. i'm done with decisions, can't do it any more, so i'm throwing this to God/Buddha/Allah/Zeus/Krishna/Fate/The Pizza God.

well...the Mr. Pizza is advising to side w the parents. agh this morning i was ripping my hair out in chunks, and my eyes are so swollen i can't see out of them, but now i'm just too tired to care. whatever. looks like i might be transfering back to the u of mn this semester. or, rather, next since i highly doubt they'll let me transfer two days before classes start. so much irritation, agony, regret. i just don't know what to do any more, i'm completely lost. i have no academic future. if i didn't feel so indebted to my parents, i'd drop out of school and paint the rest of my life. but they put so much money and time in me that it would all go to waste. and i feel like i have something to prove - i'm not the piece of shit they make me out to be. really.

what to do, where to go, who to be, why bother?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home