Monday, August 23, 2004

Over 20,000 left-handed people died in one year due to using right handed products.

hahaha...ahm...guess it's not really funny.
but it is :)

i'm all alone in alexandria again for the next three days. just me, three hundred beetles, six caterpillars, four wasps, eight flies, and two turtles up here finishing up the project. then it's london for the weekend and then alabama and...school. how anticlimactic.

a little disappointed that i'm missing the olympics. well, more specifically, gymnastics. must've been quite a show this year. man, wish i was still in it...Khorkina is one poor loser - "I'm just furious," Khorkina, who had been favorite for the coveted title, was quoted as saying in the daily Izvestia. "I knew well in advance, even before I stepped on the stage for my first event, that I was going to lose."
hunny, could you win with that attitude? and as for saying she didn't win cuz she's russian; well why do you think the panel of judges is international? sigh. i used to have so much respect for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home