Friday, November 18, 2005

I went to all my classes today.

granted, i only had two. but i still went to all two.


why i need to get my own apartment/house whatever, asap:

1. i want to be able to eat my weird chink food (like fried pig eyes and skewered capibara - better keep your dog away from me, i might try to eat it), without anybody asking me wtf that is - i can't even eat mexican food without people giving me weird looks. why is it that the white chick in 2 can eat branshekarhekwj mush and i can't even eat a burrito without somebody saying "what IS that?" with a horrified look on their face?
2. i want to be able to walk to the shower nekkid.
3. i like my music to go BOOM BOOM, not boom boom.
4. i refuse to clean up other people's bodily fluids.


this deserved its own list-
why i can't live with females:

1. toiletries! why in the world would one person posses enough toiletries to take up half an entire shelf in the broom closet? also, what else could you possibly put in your hair besides shampoo and conditioner? ok, i guess hair spray. but do you really need three different kinds? or more than one kind of lotion, for that matter? why?
2. they think it's weird that i don't need a boy to get rid of a spider or mouse
3. blood. 'nuff said.
4. the OC. 'nuff said.
5. pain, drama, jealousy, anger- i attribute it all to too many females under one roof.

i hate my sex.

2 Comments:

Blogger shirlee said...

waaatccch it now!

there's shine spray, and curl spray, and pomade for the beddy head look. and there's face lotion, and body lotion, and smell hand lotion... you hate me :)

2:09 AM  
Blogger wynee said...

ugh. i never understood the bed head look. WHY do you need a spray for that? why can't you just wake up and not comb your hair? that's bedhead, is it not? so frustrating. and yes, i totally hate you.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home