Thursday, February 24, 2005

shit. i've been spending money like i actually have it. agh.

come to some sort of conclusion - i'm tired of not being satisfied with my life, i'm tired of being an ungrateful, whiney little bitch, and i'm tired of comlaining. oh, and i'm tired of caring so much about everything - school, people, things. so i'm going to stop. now.
it's working, really. :)


can't believe it's march already. roar. and if it really is march, it needs to warm up soon. please? ok, fine. i really don't have anything to say. just bored and not wanting to study. oh yeah, i'm not getting into o chem cuz only one person dropped. ONE. ah, well. i'm not nearly as stressed about it as i should be, but that's been happening a lot lately. i just don't care any more. hey! it's working! nothing matters...the only thing i get stressed/annoyed/upset about is my parents now. kinda funny, since my parents do all the worrying/stressing (about school, my gone-to-shit life) for me, and now all i worry/stress about is my parents. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home