Saturday, February 05, 2005

"Purpose! Purposes are for animals with a hell of a lot more dignity than the human race! Just hop on that strange torpedo and ride it to wherever it's going."

-Tom Robbins again. :)


Fidgeting: Key to Who is Lean or Obese
I knew it!!! i always knew (or at least thought) my fidgety-ness helped! well...it doesn't help much but...yeah.
so hard to study, keep falling asleep been a the library waaay too long. long past my, uh, "window of productiveness". going to madtown tomorrer. good, cuz i need a change of scenery! think library has contributed to lack of ability to write in complete sentences. i'm suffering from cephalonecrosis! have all these words floating around in my head. think the intense reefer smell also contributing to my cephalonecrosis. somebody's smokin that ooo-wheeeeeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home