Sunday, April 03, 2005

i am the only sane person living in a crazy house. but not for long. (to those of you that question my sanity, you just wait...) i just saw my couch cushion in the parking lot next to my house and that was too much...i just broke down and started laughing, didn't stop for ten minutes. i think i'm calm now. note to self/whoever-i'll probly regret saying all this in the future cuz she's a really nice, sweet person, intelligent also, and i'll be past all this at some point, but it just needs to come out.
the reason one of my couch cushions is in the parking lot (who knows where the others are) and my couch is on my sidewalk is because i have a new roommate. she's sleeping on our couch until the old one leaves, which'll happen in a week. apparently her first night here, she had feminine problems on our couch. the other roomie (male) woke up and found our couch "in the fuckin shower, man"...'nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home