Wednesday, April 14, 2004

"Also with taking your MCAT next April, have you considered the EDP(Early Decision Program)? The decision is early enough that if you don't make the school you want, you have time to apply to others. Just from the short time that I've known you, I can't see you not making your first choice. Let me know if you want to try that and I'll help you put your packet together. Hopefully it will be for here."

wow....somebody that actually believes in me. amazing. it's very inspirational. especially since it's somebody that could get me into med school, even if it is duluth. only kinda sad, he could potentially be very let down....sigh.

on a more positive note, the world could be so much more of a better place if all the children had somebody that believed in them! think of all the happy feelings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home