Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hi, my name is wynee, and i've got an attitude problem.

lately, i've been wanting to hurt people. really badly (as in hurt them badly, and wanting really badly to hurt them - just in case you needed the clarification). i don't know what's wrong with me. maybe it's the stress, maybe it's the lack of sushi, or the lack of penis in my life. or the lack of direction. either way, people who would normally only give me little tingles of irritation end up pissing me off beyond reason.


in other news, our microwave is on strike and i'm not sure how to go about living.
i must learn to use fire.
or i could just eat sushi for the rest of my life, as that requires neither heat nor effort.

5 Comments:

Blogger shirlee said...

it's cause you'r so kool. kool people never smile. you should wear sunglasses too. and walk around with a big cup of starbucks. and wear a big jewel.

6:51 PM  
Blogger jen said...

jeez...remind me to steer clearerer of you than i already do. or at least have a penis in hand to offer should i still happen to come across you.

9:40 PM  
Blogger wynee said...

not starbucks, hun. some type of organic fair-trade shit.

jen, it's ok. you're on my "able to deal with" list. which is lucky, cuz there are only four people on it.

11:22 PM  
Blogger jen said...

really? who else?

1:23 AM  
Blogger wynee said...

i cannot divulge that information here. it's CLASSIFIED!!! bitch.

(ps. yes, shirlee, you're on the list)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home