Tuesday, June 22, 2004

akjfoieawurkjld. lkejaaerklwroi!!! i amaze myself sometimes at how good i am at getting myself into...situations. you'd think i'd learn, but nooooo. damn damn damn damn. *more of the same complaints about supid old me and my inane, mundane meaningless life* stop
since i was just about to complain about other people complaining too much, i don't suppose it would be fair for me to...keep complaining. anyway, it's funny how i don't really have anything to say after i ruled out complaining. so i'm left to random musings...


Another moonless night
neon exclamations and vapid glitter
the ghost of his empty shell on
the road to Nowhere

She's not afraid of heights,
She's just afraid of falling.

A pair of desolate shoes await the return of their owner. Funny, the emotions a pair of shoes can evoke. Just two beige canvas sneakers sitting neatly side by side - one for the right foot, one for the left; both a little raggedy. A thread has come loose from the top of the left shoe and the tongue of the right hangs down limply out of sight. A little wrinkle here and there from where the foot bends when walking and some dirt stains around the bottom edges, but these were well cared for. And that's where the emotion comes in. Were these shoes placed here in hopes that the owner would wear them once more? Just a pair of shoes, waiting for their owner..

She's crying blood and I don't know what to do, so
I'll watch in fascination
As the turgid erubescent drops roll languidly down ochre cheeks, with
No apparent destination and at the mercy of gravity.

"Shame on me for the blues."

All that's left are words, misplaced or unspoken,
Unvoiced opinions and unsatiated desires.

Sometimes I'm afraid of the dark.

You. Only you could paint the flowers such a color.
Always had a reason and a rhyme
Something that, on my own, I could never find,
for I'm an artist without inspiration,
a scholar without motivation
Sifting through this inseperable chaos.


And the beat goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home